Villa Tummelchen opens again!
Dear guests, dear regular guests!
It’s time – Hotel Villa Tummelchen in Cochem opens again for you from 21 May 2021.
After almost 6.5 months of tourist closure, we open according to the current Corona guidelines of Rhineland-Palatinate.
This means for you:
- Recovered apply who can prove with positive PCR lab test that is at least 28 days and no more than 6 months old
- Vaccination proof with complete vaccination, 14 days after 2nd vaccinationArrival info
- Breakfast from the 21st of May.
- We serve our delicious breakfast buffet with baked goods from our own bakery again as usual. We serve breakfast on the terrace, in bad weather, of course, in the breakfast room.
- A-H-A Corona rule for all guests.
- Abstand clear, Hygiene observe and in Alltag mask wear (standard FFP2/FFP3 or KN95/N95).
- A safe and fast check-in takes place with your help. To do this, have the necessary Meldeschein filled out and signed ready or send it to us in advance by mail. You will receive the registration form with your booking documents.
- Corona test and or vaccination certificate handy.
- For more information, please visit: https://corona.rlp.de/de/aktuelles/corona-regeln-im-ueberblick/
The team Villa Tummelchen is pleased to welcome you again in our house. With us you are right-safe!
Your team from Villa Tummelchen
Rainer Luy and Monika Biebach
Hygiene protection rules
Your health and that you have a good rest in our house is very important to us. Therefore, we must ask you to comply with the following regulations:
How should I behave in the hotel?
- Before arrival, fill in the registration form and send it back to us
- Wear mouth-nose protection in public areas of the hotel, both inside and outside.
- Disinfect hands regularly.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 m from other guests.
- Reserve a table for breakfast.
- Pay attention to notices in the hotel!