Hotel Villa Tummelchen is open according to the RLP corona guidelinesDear guests, dear regulars! We cannot avoid the legal requirements. So that we can implement this as pleasantly as possible together with all guests, we depend on your help. The operators / entrepreneurs are obliged (§3 Paragraph 6) to show a valid official photo ID of the guests (from 16 years of age!) At the entrance control and this in connection with to check the Proof of vaccination. Please pay attention to the following points.
- Arrival regulations for the Check-Inn
- Valid official photo ID of the guests (from 16 years!)
- Test station with trained staff in the city of Cochem (Endertplatz)
- Check-in safe and fast – can only take place with your help.
- Please fill out the necessary registration form (also applies to contact tracking) in advance and sign it. You are welcome to fill it out and send it to us by email in advance.
- You will receive the registration form with your booking documents or via the button below
- A-H-A Corona rule for all guests
- A hold your head, H observe hygiene and wear A day mask (standard FFP2 / FFP3 or KN95 / N95).
- Our delicious breakfast buffet with baked goods from our own bakery is available as usual in compliance with hygiene & amp; Distance rules.
- We coordinate the breakfast times with you individually. This way we ensure that you have sufficient distance to the neighboring tables.
- Further information can be found at: https://corona.rlp.de/de/aktuelles/corona-regel-im-ueberblick/
Hygiene protection rules
Further and binding rules and measures on Corona can be found at: