Hotel Villa Tummelchen is open, according to the Corona guidelines of RLP
Dear guests, dear regular guests!
We cannot get around the legal requirements. In order to be able to implement them as pleasantly as possible together with all our guests, we depend on your assistance. Please be sure to observe the following points.
- Arrival regulations for the check-in
- Proof of vaccination if fully vaccinated, 14 days after 2nd vaccination
- Those with a positive PCR laboratory test are considered to have recovered. This is at least 28 days and at most 6 months old.
- Convalescents with 1 vaccination and proof (convalescent proof and vaccination certificate).
- All others need a negative Corona test on arrival and every 72 hours thereafter (no self-test possible on site at the hotel)
- Test station with trained staff in the town of Cochem (Endertplatz)
- Check-In safe and fast – can only take place with your help.
- Please complete and sign the necessary registration form (also valid for contact tracing) in advance. You are welcome to send us the completed form in advance by e-mail.
- You will receive the registration form with your booking documents or via the button below.
- A-H-A Corona rule for all guests
- Keep your distance, observe hygiene and wear an everyday mask (standard FFP2/FFP3 or KN95/N95).
- You will receive our delicious breakfast buffet with baked goods from our own bakery as usual, observing the hygiene & distance rules.
- We coordinate the breakfast times with you individually. This ensures that you have sufficient distance to neighbouring tables.
- You can find further information at: https://corona.rlp.de/de/aktuelles/corona-regeln-im-ueberblick/
The Villa Tummelchen team looks forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. With us you are right – safe!
Your team from Villa Tummelchen
Rainer Luy and Monika Biebach
Hygiene protection rules
Further and binding rules and measures on Corona can be found at: